Florida Citizens Alliance (FLCA), a nonprofit, grassroots organization focused on advocating for school choice and parental involvement, engaging families, communities, and educators, and promoting quality educational alternatives to public schools in Florida seeks a full-time program director to run its Faith, Family, and Freedom initiative.
FLCA’s Faith, Family, and Freedom initiative’s goal is to inspire Christian churches and families throughout Florida to educate their children in a God-centered worldview and support the creation of public school alternatives. Alternatives include K – 12 5-day schools, Mini’s, Micros, Pods, One-Room School House concept, learning centers, and home education or hybrids.
To support this effort, FLCA has initially vetted and developed affiliate marketing relationships with four content and service providers: My Fathers World (MFW), Classical Conversations (CC), Freedom Project Academy (FPEUSA), and Foundation for American Christian Education (FACE). Additional partners may be added.
The Program Director will be responsible for training and leading a team of geographically dispersed Ambassadors. They and the Ambassador team will become expert consultants to connect and coach “Potential Founders” of non-government Learning Centers, often called One-Room Schools, Mini’s, Micro’s, Pods, Hybrids, etc. Additionally, they will providers quality Christian product and service content that FLCA has vetted and identified as an affiliate partner.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Recruit, train and manage cohesive team of Ambassadors
- Develop marketing strategies to support and develop Ambassadors into expert consultants for this program
- Organizing promotional events to expand awareness of FLCA’s Faith, Family and Freedom Initiative.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to promote this program, including developing marketing materials and testimonials in tandem with FLCA’s Marketing Manager.
- Collaborate with FLCA’s Marketing Manager to develop and implement website support and social media awareness campaigns, and press releases.
- Grow affiliate marketing program with these 4 and possibly others – Https://LibertyScholar.org
- Compile regular reports for FLCA’s Executive Director and Board of progress performance and results
- Brainstorm fresh advertising ideas with the team and senior management
- This position will require significant travel mostly within Florida
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Christian commitment and passion for this program
- Proven leadership skills to build an effective team
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including advertising, market research, and technology
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- A creative self-starter
- Analytical and problem-solving skill
- Florida Resident and dual language (Spanish) skills a plus
- Self-motivated, energetic, and creative.
- Must have excellent oral, written, and computer skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software.
- Possess a “can-do” attitude
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to travel throughout the state.
Starting salary is $50,000 with potential for bonus.
FLCA is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include but are not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.